Transporting a motorcycle, bike, motorbike, scooter or moped to Ireland from the UK or,from the UK to Ireland is something we do at ALL times of the year … yes yes yes ALL TIMES !
Take comfort in the fact that we transport bikes to Ireland from all counties in the UK and Vice Versa. We can even arrange motorcycle transport for you in Europe with our colleagues. We work closely with many major transport providers and always do our very best to assist you.
Once you have contacted us and we have discussed we will then get the ball rolling in regards to transport and get you our customer united with the bike …We have various rates available for you and can even arrange “exclusive” transport for your machine.
For the customer it really is worth your while asking extra questions of the buyer and spending that little extra time for peace of mind doing the homework …
A FEW TIPS FOR YOU …
- Is the seller the registered keeper of the bike on the V5 logbook ?
- How long have they owned the bike ?
- Does the registration match that of the logbook ?
- Does the engine / frame number match ?
- Ensure you are sent detailed photos of the bike.
- Is there any damage ?
- What are the bad points along with the good ?
- Is there any history and or paperwork ?
- Have you checked the MOT history of the bike online ?
- Ensure to do HPI & other checks to ensure that not stolen recovered or accident damage write off.
- Think of having a mechanic check out your purchase for you.
- Stay well clear of sellers who want to meet at side of the road and have no paperwork !
- Always use a reputable registered bike transporter
- Insurance whilst in transit – www.novasinsurance.com/referrals/gob-transport
G.O.B Transport Limited will not transport ANY bike / item related without relevant paperwork.
Did you know we also ship mopeds, scooters, bicycles , sport-bikes, touring bikes, trikes and ride on lawnmowers and quads?
That’s right. So if you have a “new toy” or a “restoration piece” to ship to or from Ireland then please send us a an e mail or contact us directly today through this site. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have been in the business now for many years and as the customer you are the most important person to us … Our motto
“Putting the customer first”
Call Gerard today and if possible please ALWAYS leave a TEXT or voicemail on 07936 929225 or